CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Scrapbook pages


I have been told off by my friend today for not posting on my blog so here is a layout I have done. The pink layout I did at a Craft Den Thursday night scrapbook class last year and the blue one is the one I made to go with it. It is of my son & daughter's 1st ride home in their car seats. I have to finish off the blue layout by adding dewdrops to the middle of the flowers. I had to scan the flowers from the pink layout so I could cut them out on my Craft Robo lite (which was my Christmas present from my OH and kids), as I don't have a cricut.

My son is now 13 1/2 and nearly 6' tall, and my daughter is 10 and still as cute.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Poppet, these pages are to die for! I think I'm having a sOOOOOO cUUUUUUUte overload
love as always Gina x x x