CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Live crafting on Crafter's Companion Forum

Here are a few of the pages I did of the book, Ildiko typed us through on the Crafter's Companion Forum. I won't put all 13 pages on you can see them if you join the forum.


This is the front of the book, I have to choose a name to put on there, I was thinking of "Pretty Things".




This is a page I am going to put the neighbourhood cats on, both my children love to fuss them as they don't have pets of their own.







This one has the decoration down the middle of the book to hide where I have joined 2 pieces of paper because my measurements were out.

I will be joining in again of Thursdays so will post my effort when I can.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

awwwwwww its adorable this would have taken me ages lol i love the flower fairies they are sooooooo cute well done its a fab project hun xx

Gina said...

Hi poppet,
I think your book is gorgeous, especially love the idea of covering join with flower border. I love flower fairies too
love as always x x x