CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 28 February 2010

Blog award from Lorraine


This is a blog award from a very talented and generous lady called Lorraine. I have never received an award before and as all recipients of awards do I would like to make a little speech.

"I would like to thank everyone for the support and comments they give, it keeps me going". :-) xx

I have to list 7 things about myself.

1 I have 2 very talented children.

2 I have been with my partner for 22 years.

3 I take a size 9 shoe.

4 I am very organised at work but not at home.

5 I love blog hopping and looking at other peoples work.

6 I bought a Bind it all at Christmas but haven't used it.

7 I enjoy playing with my Craft Robo.

I now have to pass this award onto 15 other people.

I will have to pass it onto all my 5 followers, except 2
who have already received it.




The people listed below have left comments or given me inspiration from their blogs.













As I am still new to blogging I have given my awards to
the kind people who have left me comments, and some
blogs where people have been kind enough to offer
freebies.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

you deseve it hun you make the prettiest things xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Congrats on your award! and Thank you so much for mentioning me on your list!
Hugs
Nicola

Stressed Stamper said...

Aaaaahhhhh I am touched by your comment thank you so much. Congrats on your award

Leann said...

Congrats hun and a big thank you for mentioning me :D
Hugs x