CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Thursday 18 February 2010

Fimo models

I don't have a card or layout to show today so I thought I would show you some of the Fimo models I have made.

Dopey I made on my own using pictures off the internet and everything I have learnt from Bev, who does Fimo classes every other Saturday at Craftastic.

It is to go with a set of dwarves my kids made at the children's classes Craftastic run during the school holidays. I also made the prince to go with Snow White but I will show you that another day.



This little cutie is a picture holder.









This is a Christmas elf we made a couple of years ago, at some point I may make something for him to be holding.

1 comment:

Gina said...

These are great poppet! I especially like the cheeky little elf.
love as always Gina x x x