CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Saturday 27 February 2010

The reason I don't get much crafting done...



This is a card my 10 yr old daughter made from the new Crafter's Companion CD, Peter Rabbit. She has decoupaged the rabbit, after cutting it all out herself. She then stuck it onto a coordinating background paper and put a carrot border down the side of the card. All I got to do was the printing out and cutting around the carrots for the matching envelope.

She also decided to make 2 mini cards using the Peter Rabbit teabag papers. Once again I got to print and cut but she did all the folding and sticking. I'm not sure if she has finished these cards, I may suggest something in the corners, but she will make her own decision in the end.


These two models are what my Star Wars obsessed 13yr old son has made from Fimo. He made these during Fimo classes at Craftastic with Bev.

For the blue model (Max Rebo and his piano?) he used some pictures off the internet. For Oppo Rancisis (the green, grey haired, snaky thingy) he used a Hasbro figure he already had. He wanted me to put them on my blog until he makes a blog of his own.

Hopefully I may get to do some crafting for myself this weekend instead of helping my kids do theirs, (that is assuming I come back from ice skating in one piece). My daughter won a family ticket in a raffle at school and 28/02 is the last day we can use them).

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

they are both great and they both seem to have caught the crafting bug now your daughter has made a few cards she might let you use your new cd now lol peter rabbit is so adorable
hugs
Lorraine xx
by the way you wouldn't have thought a 10 year old made those cards she has true talent x