CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 14 February 2010

Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog #3



The theme is "3 papers can include the backing paper, use brads/buttons/pearls and 1 flower. optional hidden tag" my hidden tag is the thank you on the reverse side of the picture.

I had so much trouble making this simple card. I lost the image I had just coloured in (Copic markers from Craft Den ) then it just turned up again staring me in the face. Then I couldn't find one of the orange corners, once again looked all over was just about to cut another when I found it clinging to the bottom of my trouser leg. This will teach me to be crafting at 1am. The colour inspiration was from Daydream Believer's blog I tried to use bright spring colours.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Hi poppet, well worth the trauma. A stunning card.
love as always Gina x x x

Lorraine said...

this is a lovely card i really like the vibrant colours you have used loveky xx

Rachel Brown said...

Hi Poppet. Lovely Card. Well done if you contacts us via the blog email I will arrange to have your prize sent out ASAP.
Rachel Crafters Companion Challenge Blog

Unknown said...

Sorry bit late with this. Fab card thanks playing with IACCCB
hugs
Ildiko

Unknown said...

PS congrats for your win will post it to you (I almost used it the other day forgot I gave it up lol )
hugs
Ildiko x

Angela Weimer said...

Beautiful card. I love the flipping image/sentiment. Brilliant!