CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Friday 4 November 2011

Snowman Winter Wishes

Just remembered to post my card for Pascale's Paper Pad Challenge.  I have used the free Polka Dot papers for my background and 3 of Dustin Pikes images and they were coloured with Promarkers and Copics the white highlights with an Inksential pen.  The circular sentiment is from Craftworks.  I've printed the papers flat using my CAS and highlighted the edges with a Sakura silver pen.  The circle and images were popped up using foam pads.  I am also entering this card in to Lothian Crafts Challenge #20 - Christmas.

REMINDER

Don't forget to to hop over to Crafting When We Can Challenges to join in our Halloween or Anything But A Card Challenge.

4 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Poppet this is gorgeous I love the way you have designed the layout the papers look fantastic. Thanks for your support and for using my freebies over at the Paper Pad Challenge xxx Hugs Pascale

Gina said...

Love the layering on this card Poppet :D Can you believe I haven't started my xmas cards yet??! Had 200 done this time last year haha! :D XXX

Gina said...

Sorry Poppet, could have sworn I'd left a comment all ready :S
I thought I'd said how much I loved the layers to this card, and the scene you've created is wonderful :D Better late than never ay?!
:D XXX

Lynsey said...

Hi Poppet what a great Christmas card!
Hugs Lynsey x