CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Free Paper Pad Challenge #8 - Vintage Papers

Here is my entry to Pascale's Free Paper Pad Challenges.  This week Pascale has given us some lovely vintage papers to play with.  I have scrapped a picture of our Christmas Tree as usual I have used CA.  

We only put the tree up 12 days before Christmas so the children know they don't have long to wait before they get their presents, nowadays they usually know what the main present will be as it is something they usually ask for but we always try to sneak in a few stocking fillers.  They have had their stockings since they were babies and we always have to put something in them, we also have to fill the tiny Thomas the Tank Engine stocking (it's about  6" long we can usually fit in a couple of bags of chocolate money).


REMINDER

You still have time to hop over to Crafting When We Can Challenges, the theme is  Female Birthday

3 comments:

Gina said...

Oh Poppet!!! This is just gorgeous!! I think you might have just pushed my Christmas button :D XXX

Powerful Search Engine said...

Such a gorgeous page Poppet I love the sentiment so true and thanks for your great comment on my godess. I love Tyra Banks xxx ANTM is one of my favourite shows. Thanks for joining in the Paper Pad Challenge hugs Pascale

Anonymous said...

Hi Poppet this is so beautiful and so vintage and i love that special text box too
hugs June x