CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Monday 14 November 2011

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH only 40 days to Christmas!!!!

I've made this card using blue and white paper and and an image from Pink Gem Designs and I am entering it into the A Gem of a Challenge #34. and the backing paper is from the Paper Christmas kit from CA.  The image was coloured with Promarkers and snowflakes punched with a MS punch, sentiment from Craftworks.

If you look closely you will notice the blue and white card actually has butterflies on it but as I couldn't be bothered to change my glasses to the ones I use for close work I thought they were funky snowflakes, it wasn't until I was sticking it all together I noticed but hey ho I'm sticking to funky snowflakes if anyone asks.  I'm also trying to decorate the inside of my cards as well as using inserts.


Off to do some altering now, I'm helping out with the costumes for the Panto my daughter's in in December.  Yeah more pictures to scrap.  Have a great week and think Happy Thoughts.

REMINDER
Don't forget to hop over to Crafting When We Can Challenges and join in our 'Female Birthday'

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the cute image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lorraine said...

hi huni hope yo are well i just love this card its so cute and the papers and punch are delish too xx

Janet said...

Beautiful Poppet....even with butterflies lol!x

Gina said...

Another gorgeous card Poppet. and I love the funky snowflakes :D XXX

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Poppet. i love the blues
hugs June x

Christine said...

Gorgeous crimbo creation thanks for sharing at A Gem of a chall

Christine x