CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Doh...

I should have posted this on 22nd January but I completely forgot.  

Our wonderful sponsor was Sasayaki Glitter Digital Designs and the theme was spots and/or stripes.  I went with both.

I designed a stripy mat, on S'n'C Canvas, that I could put something behind, I chose spotty paper.  I printed the image onto Crafters Companion Neenah Desert Storm, Kraft paper.  Unfortunately, I used the spectrum noir pencils.  Bad idea, there is no tooth to this paper and the pencils went shiny when blended, you'll see this on the photo.  I also cut the pattern for the pleated butterflies on the S'n'C.  The paper was some 12" x 12" I've had for years.


If you want to hop over to the CWWCC you can join in the current challenge which is #137 - FLOWERS

1 comment:

Gina said...

Glad you posted...better late than never lol I have been thinking about trying pencils over pens, great advice about "tooth" on paper XXX