CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Saturday 8 October 2011

Where did last week go?

Where did last week go, I don't seem to have done anything but haven't had time to do anything either, I don't know where the time went.  

Today I am going to post a scrapbook page I made using the free papers from Paper Pad Challenge which Pascale gave us last week.  I thought I had already done this and when I went to check on this weeks challenge I found I hadn't.  Anyway here it is, the photo is from a Geocaching trip we had to York last year.  Isn't it amazing the things you don't look up and no-one points them out to you.  This little devil is at the side of a shop door on Stoneygate.

REMINDER

DON'T FORGET TO HOP OVER TO
CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGE
AND ENTER OUR BINGO CARD CHALLENGE

2 comments:

Gina said...

Fantastic page Poppet!! I love noseying around old buildings looking for treasures like this one :D XXX

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Poppet I love it. Cheeky little devil there and great journaling. Thanks so much for sharing it xxx Hugs Pascale