CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Monday 10 October 2011

OH NO I've been podded!!!

Do you remember 'Invasion of the Bodysnatchers' where people were cloned by the aliens and kept in cocoons or pea pods as we called them.  Well I think this must be the clone me as I have posted 3 times in as many days and the real me would never do that.  I know 2 have been scheduled but at least it means I have 3 things to show which is a minor miracle in its self.

Today I am entering a scrapbook page into Sketches by Carly as usual I used various papers from various digikits in the CraftArtist program.  This time I was practising with cutting shapes.  Carly is having a DT call at the moment if you want to enter hop over here.

7 comments:

Gina said...

Aaaw What a lovely page :D Just girly enough for that "serious" little face. :D XXX
Ps. I wish someone would clone me...I might get something finished then too haha!

Lorraine said...

oh this is such a beautiful layout huni i do love the colours what better way to treasure your wonderful memeories xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Poppet, what a fab layout! I love the pretty bunting!
Hugs Lynsey x

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Poppet, beautiful layout and photo. Yes so remember the body snatchers, still creeps out now lol! Take CareX:)

Virginia said...

gorgeous layout Sweetie, such pretty colours and a great photo of course! Hope you're having a great day

Carly said...

Hi Poppet!:)
I love this Card and the ribbon is sooooo cute!

xxCARLYxx

Unknown said...

this is lovely, great layout