CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 28 August 2011

having problems and a reminder

I hope everyone in the UK is having a great long weekend, and to those who have to work, a big THANK YOU.  I would just like to say I haven't been around much as I am having problems loading pages from the internet so I cannot see people blogs.  I am scheduling this page and hoping that it appears as I will be holding my OH's legs while he replaces the boards on the dormer window surrounds.  I offered to tie a rope around his neck to stop him falling but he politely declined this offer.  (I offered to tie it around his neck as I think this would give him the incentive to be very careful and not to fall out of the window).

I would also like to remind everyone that
 Sunday, 4th September 
will see the launch of the new challenge 
I hope you will be able to join us, it will be lots of fun.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Lol hope you get the boards done sweetie & hope you keep hold of your hubsters legs lol....

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Gina said...

Hahaha!! You wicked woman :D Looking forward to seeing this new challenge :D XXX

Stressed Stamper said...

made me smile will have to try that response to my hub too..
Take care(ps - and hubby)
Sarah