CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Dezinaworld Spot Prize Challenge - GOLDEN

Another entry to June's Dezinaworld Spot Prize Challenge, this month the theme is GOLDEN.  This can be interpreted however you wish.  I have gone for 'Golden Moments'.  Any time my children are having fun together is a 'golden moment' I have digitally scrapped a time when the children were playing on a beach in North Norfolk near Cromer.  I know I don't have a picture of them together as they were digging holes in the sand.  I have used one of Dezinaworld's pictures in the middle of the pages because it reminds me of my kids and I think it suited the theme, you don't have to use any of Dezinaworld's images but if you do it makes June a very happy bunny.  I have used my Serif CraftArtist program.  I am really enjoying this software and I am in the process of adding some of my photos to make embellishments to go with my pages.  I've done loads of pages and when I have enough confidence in them I will post them here.

                                                                                                           

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

this layout is absolutely fabulous i love the sentiment and the embellishments its a great memory page xx

Gina said...

Wow Poppet!! Such gorgeous memories :D That software your using looks awesome! :D XXX

Janet said...

This is fabulous sweetie.....well done! x

Teresa Kline said...

this is a fun page, nicely done...hope your week is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Stressed Stamper said...

Ha- done all of those - girls now would - but not if anyone around they knew....happy memories
Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout Poppet. truly beautiful. You are such an angel with your write up and i appreciate it. Its back to work for me now after a few non working (crafting instead) days lol
Hugs June x

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful layout!!!

Carolyn said...

Your photos are golden moments for sure; great memories for later years too.

Carolyn S