CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

Just playing around at Dezinaworld Spot Prize Challenge

Just a quick post so I can enter the Spot Prize at Dezinaworld.  The challenge is to take an everyday object and change the colour to something it isn't. ???? I've confused myself now but if you look at the picture I think it will make sense and June explains it so much better than me here
I've used a steampunk frame, woven backing paper, ducks and steampunk heart and hat from different collage sheets from Dezinaworld, the flower is one I made for an ATC a while ago.  I put them all in Paintshop Pro and played around with the colours.  I made his hat pink but I think I should have used blue but I can't be bother to change it now.  Off to enter this before I forget.  Happy Crafting everyone.

8 comments:

Gina said...

Luuurve the pink dyed duckies :D And cool signature!! When you going to teach me how to do that ?? :D XXX

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card.xxx

Jennifer said...

Striking! I love the frame xx Jenny xx

Electra said...

This is really fun!!

Yvonne said...

Love the pink swans!

Anonymous said...

Hiya my friend, wow wow wow !! Loving this one !!! those swans are super cute that colour .... great entry my friend.Thanks so much for joining in
hugs June x

Steph said...

Oooh, love it! Wierd and wonderful!! Thanks for joining in on the Anything Goes blog hop, hope to see you again soon! x

Sharon said...

This is fantastic - I LOVE the pink ducks!!!