CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Dezinaworld Spot Prize Challenge - Celebrate Your Homeland

Here is my entry for Dezinaworld's Spot Prize Challenge.  The theme is 'Celebrate Your Homeland' and what better way to celebrate than to make a scrapbook page of the beautiful countryside about 10mins drive from my house.  There are 3 pictures altogether which I have cobbled together into a panorama.  I did this in my new CraftArtist program.  There are so many different things in this program I don't think I will ever be able to use them all.  I have added a .png balloon from one of Dezinaworld's steampunk collage sheets.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Lots of people seem to be having that problen today. Glitterbabe says you do something with edit html and that seems to fix it. you can get to her via my sidebar :D XXX

Carolyn said...

Very beautiful. Where is Rivelin Valley?

Gina said...

OH WOW!!! That photo panarama is just perfect!! And Gorgeous says it all :D XXX

Anonymous said...

Hi Poppet. I tried to change your image on the inlinkz but it wont change, however it has your signature image there and when you click on it it brings you here so that people will see your image.
I will be back later to do the draw.
hugs June x

Gerri Herbst said...

Wonderful piece...love the scenery with the ballon image!