CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 22 March 2015

Challenge 90 - Favourite hobby or activity

Over at CWWCC we are half way through our current challenge favourite hobby or activity.  It can be anything from walking the dog to football or fishing.

We were given images to use by our fabulous new sponsor 


I chose Owl because I knew I could use it as my favourite activity or hobby.  One of the things we like to do as a family is visit wildlife parks.  We don't get to do it as much now the children are getting older.  Here is a picture I have of my daughter at about the age of 8.  We were visiting a place called Ponderosa Rural Theraputic Centre.  At Ponderosa people are allowed to interact with certain creatures, under supervision of course.  My daughter loved stoking the owl so I thought is was a great photo to use with the image I had.  I coloured the image using my Spectum Noir pencils.  I don't have a lot of room for crafting at the moment as my son is still making his Judge Dredd costume and we have pieces all over the house.  I scanned the coloured image in and used my Craft Artist program to make a scrapbook page.


Hop over and show us your project using the theme Favourite activity or hobby.

CHALLENGES

Trimmies Craft Challenge - Mother's Day/Female
(female ~ for my daughter)
Crafts 4 Eternity #218 - Pastel colours
Crafty Catz #217 - No designer papers


8 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the story behind your page. Your colored image is great! Thank you for joining use at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda :)

Robin said...

What a perfect image to go with the picture of your daughter! This is a fabulous layout...it looks like you all had a blast. Hugs, Robin

carol said...

super Layout, thanks for sharing your creation with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Gina said...

Lovely memory to share. Is that place still going? BTW if you get chance to po by I have the Cameleon pens if you want to try them out :D XXX

NickScrapShack said...

Oh, what a cute owl. Now that reminds my why I always loved owls.


Thank you for playing along with our NO design paper challenge this week at Crafty Catz.
Good luck and hope to see you back soon
Nick

Helen said...

Great layout - love the little owls in the corner.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

Cathy P said...

I love your take on the sketch, Poppet! I wouldn't have thought of using it for a scrapbook page! Gorgeous coloring and photo! Thanks for playing and sharing your creative work with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Cathy

michele said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Poppet :) Gorgeous layout! hugs x