CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 18 January 2015

Challenge 86 - sketch by Ang

This week over at Crafting When We Can Challenges we have a new sponsor it is the wonderful

We were given a choice of images to use and I had Wedding Couple.  As we had a sketch to follow I used my image as the main focus and the sketch as my backgound.  I used Create and Craft glitter card that a friend gave me years ago for the background and Spectrum Noir pens to colour my image.  The yellow paper is nearer to the colour of the veil than it shows in the picture.  I have cut a bow from the paper and used a sentiment from Craftwork Cardz which I coloured the same colour as the dress.

I hope you have got some inspiration from my project.  In the spaces at the side I will put the peoples names.  When I find someone who is getting married.

Hop over to CWWCC and leave us your project based on Ang's fab sketch.




3 comments:

Robin said...

So very pretty! I would love to know how you cut the bow from paper. You have colored your image so very lovely! Hugs, Robin

Gina said...

I love that purple...I has been working in purple too :D You must have been reading my mind. Miss you Poppet, but think of all the extra stash you will be able to treat yourself too :D XXX

Jo said...

Love the purple and cream together. Unusual but stunning at the same time :)