CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

Saturday Sewing...

at Craft Den.  My daughter and I have attended a couple of sewing classes at Lynne's Craft Den Studio.  I made a big square tote and I will post the pictures of this at a later date but I wanted to show you what my 14 year old daughter made this weekend.  She made a quilted messenger bag.  (The photos are rubbish I took them about 1 o'clock last night under an energy saving bulb).
Front of bag with flap up
Back of bag
Front of bag with flap down

The front flap, gusset and strap are made from a red/cream flower and the green material for the main bag and inside strap handle has flowers on it too.  All fabric and batting from Craft Den (the web site is down at the moment but you can contact Lynne from her blog)  

I think she's done a marvellous job and she can't wait to use it when she goes to Belgium with school later this week.  

2 comments:

Gina said...

That is an awesome bag!!!! Well done "daughter"...lovely choice of fabrics too :D XXX

Virginia said...

Gorgeous bag WTG daughter in making it!