CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 12 May 2013

Crafting When We Can Challenges #44 - Colour Combo - Lime Green and Pink

I can't believe it's been 14 days since I last made a post, doesn't time fly.  I've been crocheting a little jacket for myself and sewing some mannequin pin cushions to sell at a local craft fair Lynne at Craft Den is organising for September.  I'm also trying to think up some other things to make and sell. 

Our Sponsor for Challenge 44 is the talented Megan at 

My image is Skellie with balloon.  I have used pearlised card so the photo is a bit reflective (my excuse for rubbish photography skills). I coloured it using flexmarkers and the papers are from my stash and I've had them years.  The little pearls are from Home Bargains.
Hop over to the Challenge Blog and leave your Lime Green and Pink creations and you could be in with a chance of winning our great prize.

CHALLENGES

Delightful Challenges - Stash It (all card used over 2 years old)
Crafty Creations Challenge 221 - Something old/something new (old card, new image)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Pin and Tack (Spark your creativity now) - Anything Goes, May

4 comments:

Robin said...

Very cute! For the craft show since it's in September you could do some quick scarves using Sashay yarn. Good luck! Hugs, Robin

Julia S-W said...

Great colours on that fun card!
Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time.
Juliax

Laurart said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

Jenny Marples said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x