CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 16 December 2012

Crafting When We Can Challenge 33 - BINGO!

So late this challenge but managed to get my project done for the 2nd week of the challenge.  Our Sponsor for this challenge is MilkCoffee.  The DT were given an image to work with and mine is Tiffany playing violin.  The bingo card is 

and I have chosen to go PEARLS ~ GIRLY ~ CAS

The card and pearls are from my stash and I've slightly coloured the white paper with Dusty Concord DI and cut out with a Spellbinder label die.  I used flexmarkers to colour my image.


CHALLENGES

House of Gilli #47 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Special Occasion
Simon Says Stamp - What's your favourite ~ tool, stamp, product
favourite ~ Spellbinder die, flexmarkers, distress inks
Wags 'n Whiskers 94 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Gina said...

This is lovely Poppet! The way the image overlaps the shaped layer gives it an extra special touch :D XXX

Robin said...

Better late than never. This is beautiful! I love how you colored her and the placement of the pearls. Hugs, Robin

Sarah J Moerman said...

What a pretty card! Great coloring and I love how you've used the pearls! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!