CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Partytime at Pollycarft

Paula at Pollycraft had decided to shut up shop to concentrate on her family and soon to be new arrival.  To celebrate all her fabulous images she is throwing a little farewell sharing party, where you can link up your favourite Pollycraft creations.


She also has a fantastic offer on her digis so hop over to have a look, you won't be sorry.  After I've done this post I'm off over to use my OH's paypal and get me some of these gorgeous images before they go.



Here is one of my favourite man cards with Maurice as the centre piece.



4 comments:

Gina said...

Oh wow! and OH? Wow....Pollycraft images are so wonderful, that is a fantastic deal, but so sorry she is shutting shop. I remember this card with Maurice on :D XXX

Paula said...

Awww Maurice...

He is a hunk isn't he? lol!
love this card Poppet.... thanks so much for sharing!

Paula x

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Hi Poppet

Great card - I love the layout

Hugs
Can

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic male card hun, love the distressed edges & i so love Maurice..glad i have just bought him before pollycraft close its door for good :o(
hugs and xxx
Gemma