CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

CWWCC 16 card - The Original

Here is the card I was going to post originally as my DT card for the Crafting When We Can Challenge ~ Just the two of us.  I made this card using CraftArtist.  I put both images together  on the background paper, I digitally cut out the cupcake to make the row of cupcakes down the side then I printed it out so I could colour the images in with my Copics and Promarkers.  The two stopper cupcakes are just bigger ones of the border but this time I have cut them out and mounted them on 3d foam then layered them on top of a piece of ribbon.

The beautiful images are by Angelique of Sliekje digi Stamps,  Angelique is a very talented and generous artist who shares her 'scribbles' with the crafting world for free.  If you hop over she has just posed her 150th image and I have every image she has posted.  These are my go to images  if I need to make a card quickly because I know I will find an image that perfectly fits the bill.

a closer look at the top, doesn't the drop shadow give it real depth.
I made up the sentiments on this card.  I really like the one on the inside, the gems on the mat are real and layered on 3d foam as are the cupcake stoppers.

Hope you've enjoyed my card and it would be wonderful if you could hop over and show us your wonderful work on the Challenge blog

CHALLENGES
Incy Wincy Designs 142 - Digi's only
My Time To Craft #177 - Fairy Nice
One Stitch At A Time #109 - Bright
Ooh La La #103 - Bold and Bright
Totally Papercraft - Things with Wings

13 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. This is lovely. Full of colour and very pretty images. Gorgeous.
Love Sandra xxx

Gina said...

That card is the yummiest yet :D mmmmmmm......caaaaaake :D XXX

Sue said...

Hi Poppet
a fabulous card, super cute images, luv the cupcakes, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Lorraine said...

this is adorable huni i just love this with the yummy cupcakes its beautiful xx

Judith said...

How gorgeous are these fairies! Love your colourful card and your sentiment is just perfect - the sprinkling on the cake! Thanks for playing along at my time to craft this week hugs Judith x

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautfiul card and fab images :o) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Purple Crazy said...

Gorgeous card and such cute fairies, Thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB, Wendy x

Wendi said...

Fabulous card love those little cup cakes
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Scrappy Scatty said...

A lovely card
Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week
Love Jan
xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Poppet what a great digi card! I have not tried a card in serif yet only layouts. I will have to have a go. Your card is wonderful inspiration!
Hugs Lynsey x

Karen C said...

Ahhh! How sweet! Thanks for playing with us this week at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C (OSAAT DT)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card loving the images & I soooooo lurve cakes.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx