CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 23 January 2011

Dezinaworld Spot Prize + Create4fun #77

Just a quick post this time.

I am entering the Dezinaworld Spot Prize.  The theme this week is Under The Ocean and I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use.  As I seem to have lost my mojo for making cards I have been doing some digital scrapbooking (all my nesties etc. have gone missing since Christmas, I think OH must have packed them away when we moved everything around to make way for the tree and I haven't found them yet).

All the backing mats are photos I have taken, I have played around with them in several programs as I know how to do some things in one program and other things in a different one.  I have used Paintshop to make the greyscale background and colour photo.  I made the mats greyscale to even out the colours of the different pebbles and sea which were all from different beaches.  MS Publisher to layer everthing up and MCS software to cut out the round shape.
CHALLENGES

Dezinaworld - Under the Ocean, the fish are from the ocean as are the pebbles
Create4fun Challenge #77 - a sketch by Willykk

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Superb layout and manipulating of the images, and perfect for the Dezinaworld challenge :D Must get on with my entry!! :D XXX

Anonymous said...

Wow thats a lovely piece. Fun idea and beautiful work. It will be nice to have a change with the digi work and you are allways so creative. I love that cute photo too. thanks so much for joining in my friend
hugs June

Stressed Stamper said...

Another fantastic memory...years since been to these places when mine were younger.
Hugs
Sarah x

Angela Weimer said...

Great Digi layout! I havent done one in so long. Hope you find your nesties. I left you something on my blog. Hope you accept it. Have a great day. Angela

Zue said...

What ever is behind her, she is just keen on smiling for the camera.. clever!!
Sue xx