CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 14 November 2010

My Mum and Me

This is a LO of my Mum and Me.  It was taken on my 18th Birthday and I was presenting my Mum with a bunch of flowers for organising my birthday party.  At the time I wanted to have a 21st party not an 18th but I am glad my Mum persuaded me as just over a year later she died of Cancer.  This is one of only a couple of photos I have of my mum as when my OH & I moved from the house I was born in I seem to have lost all the old family photos.



I am entering this LO into DEZINAWORLDS SPOT PRIZE CHALLENGE - Mother and Child.  Hop over and join in any project is accepted as long as it a new post and follows the  theme.  June is also have an EVERYBODY WINS CHALLENGE just follow the link to find out all the details.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layout Poppet and a precious picture of you and your mum. This is such a beautifully created page and perfect for the challenge too. thanks so much for joining in
hugs to you my friend
June xxxxxx

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is such a beautiful page i love what you have done those embellies are gorgeous and in my opininon something to treasure forever xx

the crafty duck said...

Hi Poppet, what a precious photo of you and your mum, it is a gorgeous LO, love Steph

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Poppet. What a fabulous page layout, and such precious memories of you and your mum. Very special keepsake. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Poppet, such a gorgeous page and a beautiful memory, sorry to hear about the photos, keep my fingers crossed they are packed away in a box you haven't opened yet! Take CareX:)

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is beautiful a perfect memory to treasure forever & what better way to treasure it. Love the letters they look fabulous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Angela Weimer said...

What a precious photo and lovely layout. Such a treasured memory to have. thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Virginia said...

Poppet a gorgeous layout and such a precious photo - so sad that your family photos have been lost along the way - but one's like these are one's to cherish! Hope you're having a good day!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Lovely to have a piece of art that is personal to you. Great picture. Lynne M (here via Dezinaworld)

Gina said...

Gorgeous :D XXX

Tracy said...

this is such a beautiful layout, really special. hugs Tracy x