CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 17 October 2010

An Apology + Cowgirl Sunday Stamp'en Challenge - sketch by Alison and make your own DP

Firstly a big apology to everyone.  I have been unable to comment on peoples blogs due to personal reasons and I really miss visiting everyone.  At the moment I am only posting my DT work on Sundays.  Hopefully I will be able to get back to normal in a few weeks.

Now onto my DT work for the Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge.  This week we were asked to make our own designer paper.  I am hoping this passes as making my own because I can't make another.  The digi papers I have used are from Creative Cottage Designs and the tiled image is from CJ at Cowgirl Up Designs.  I used Paintshop Pro to colour the image and Word 2007 to manipulate it into a tile backing for my pictures.
I've blanked out the faces of the girls as I don't have permission from their parents to publish them.
Our sponsor for the winner this week is
+
Winners Badge to display with pride

TOP 3 will receive 1 image of choice from Cowgirl Up Design
+
TOP 3 Badge to display with pride

Hop over to the Challenge blog to join in and press the buttons at the top of the page to see the Posses fabulous work.

CHALLENGE
(I could only find 1 to enter.  I really should plan ahead)

Just Inspirational Challenge #16 - a stamped project it can be either ink or Digi 



8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Poppet. Your layout is fabulous and I love the background.
Secondly, I hope that you are ok, just to let you know you are in my thoughts and I look forward to seeing you back in a few weeks time.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is so clever and a gorgeous page i just love it.I hope things get back to normal for you real soon i miss you, you know xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Sending you a hug Poppet as whatever is hanging over you is causing you to be sad...There is always light at the end of the tunnel - though sometimes it feels far away.
Sarah x

Tracy said...

Fun layout! Clever use of your computer for the background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is gorgeous love your background.
Hope you are ok hun I'm sending you HUGE cyber hugs <> Take care

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational with your lovely layout
hugs

heidy said...

love your background. love how you create it

Heidy

Unknown said...

well done this layout is lovely, works really well with the photos