CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 5 September 2010

Winner of my Cowgirl Up Blog Hop Candy and Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge

Thank you to everyone who joined in our hop last week I hope you had as much fun as I did.  Now onto the important bit the winner of my blog candy is...


If you can send me your address Jamie I will post off your candy as soon as I can.  My e-mail can be found in my profile at the bottom of the right hand sidebar.

If Jamie hasn't contacted me by Midnight 12th September I will choose another winner.

This Sunday sees another challenge over at Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge.  This week the challenge is

ANYTHING GOES
A nice easy challenge this week.

Our sponsor is Michelle Perkett and the winner will get 3 images of their choice and the winners badge.  We will also be having 3 Top 3 prizes of 1 image of choice from Cowgirl Up Designs. Hop over to get the full details and join in the challenge.

1 comment:

Mahasiwi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.