CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Thursday 6 May 2010

Oh why did I bother...

I updated something on this blog (still not sure what, did it late last night) and now things are going wrong.  Why does technology always do that.  When it works right it's fantastic but when it doesn't it is a real pain.  Hopefully this post will be all right.  I posted this morning but it wasn't right so I deleted it and have had to sort it out after work so here goes.
This is my entry for Lothian Crafts Challenge #2.  It is a sketch.  I have used the Crafter's Companion download  for May which is free to club members.  I cut the circles from my Nellie die, the sentiment is from Craft Works Cards and the base card is from a 12 x 12 Papermania textured card pack.  

I wasn't too sure about this card last night but when my   daughter saw it this morning she said it was 'gorgeous' (this is her new word for beautiful apparently).

I am also entering this card into IACCCB #9 - monotone

16 comments:

Jennifer said...

Really pretty card..,good luck! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com

Lothian Crafts said...

Great card lovely colours. Good luck with the challenge.

Gina said...

I agree with your daughter, gorgeous!
love as always Gina x x x

the crafty duck said...

Lovely card Poppet, your post explains why your post from this morning had disappeared when I went to comment on it!! Lots of love Steph

Debbie said...

I aggree with your daughter Poppet your card is gorgeous, I love all the pretty pinks and the fabulous flower you created.
Hugs
Debbie x

Elaine said...

Very pretty card, I love the colours and the paper folding looks great inside the nellie circle.
Love Elaine x

Mina said...

I dont think its your blog I think blogger is having a bit of a glich at the mo...fabulous card and the pibnk is so pretty
Mina xxx

sundownerin said...

i agree with your daughter, it is gorgeous! this dimensional flower!! the colors! well done and god job!!

Daniele said...

such a pretty card thanks for joining us at IACCC hugs x

Jodi said...

Such a pretty card! I love the flower you created!! Love the pinks!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Stressed Stamper said...

I too love the card - gorgeous is used more so these days from American tv I think.
Have a good weekend
Sarah

Do What You Love said...

What a great card; love the colors! That fold is really AWESOME! Is it a fold? :-) It fans out and is gorgeous! I love the scalloped edged one too - looks like delicate lace. Thanks for leaving the sweet wishes on my blog today; really nice of you! :-)

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is gorgeous Poppet I love the teabag folding I need to do a bit been ages since I did some. Thanks for sharing with us at IACCC hugs Pascale

Unknown said...

Poppet this is very pretty card. Thx for all yr lovely comments on my blog. Love reading them.
Thanks playing along with IACCCB see you next time too
hugs
Ildiko

Pop's Cards said...

This is really pretty i love the papers they are gorgeous hugs pops x

Teri said...

She's right, it is a beautiful card hun!
Thanks for sharing with us at IACCCB this week.
Hugs,
Teri x