CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday, 15 August 2010

Cowgirl Sunday Stamp'en Challenge - Inspirational photo

This weeks theme at Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge is an Inspirational photo + BUTTONS & RIBBON

My card was made using a fabulous image, garden faery, from the very talented CJ, for more designs like this visit Cowgirl Up Designs.  The sketch was from 2 sketches 4 You.  I used the papers from a couple of CC CD roms, Mrs Tiggywinkle & Summer Stories.  The ribbon was a RAK from Leann and I made the strawberries from fimo.  I also punched the corners with the MS punch I purchased from QVC  (the punches cost so much my OH says I must use them on everything, don't think it will be a problem as I absolutely love them, at the moment!!).  I have put stickles on my fairies wings but it isn't showing very well on my photo (blooming rain clouds, where is the sun it's August). I coloured her with Promarkers.  My inspiration for this card was the colours and I have gone for strawberries and clotted cream.  MMMmmmm strawberries and clotted cream.
To see the rest of the Posse's amazing work go to the buttons under my header and click.

This weeks Sponsor is
Pollycraft Digi Stamps
The Winner this week will get
+
The Winners Badge to display with pride on your blog

There will also be 3 x TOP 3 cards and these will be awarded 1 image of their choice from CJ's store Cowgirl Up Designs
+
 The TOP 3 badge to display on their blog.

We are also look for a Guest Designer for the month of September.

Hop over to the challenge and join in the fun you won't regret it and you may be lucky enough to win the great prizes on offer.

CHALLENGES
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #72 - buttons & bows
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #35 - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenge #3 - One for the Girls
Just Inspirational Challenge #7 - Fairies & Princesses

Just a reminder that we are having a Blog Hop on August 29th.  If you grab the banner from my sidebar, put it on your blog and go to Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge and leave a comment on the Blog Hop post there will be a prize for 1 lucky person.

22 comments:

Annette said...

Oh too cute! Love the yummy strawberry buttons & the papers, so sweet! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

sundownerin said...

oh honey that strawberries look sooo yummi.... cool

Courtney said...

This is so sweet Poppet! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful card Poppet. Love the papers and pretty image!
Clairex

Mina said...

oooohhhh scrummy card Poppet, I love those fruity papers
Mina xxx

Kerry said...

Gorgeous Poppet - the embellies are fab and I love the image. Love Kerry xxx

Christine said...

Cute Card, thanks for taking part x

Elaine said...

Absolutely beautiful Poppet.
Sweet image, fab papers and I adore your fimo strawberries, just perfect!
Love Elaine xx

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! I love the strawberries. The punches are lovely, I'd use them all the time too!

Jennifer

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card! Love the papers and the super cute strawberries!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Buttons & Bows challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Carrie said...

fabby card hunni..looks good enough to eat xx

When the jobs are done said...

Hi Poppet I love your yummy card. Just looking at it makes me hungry. I love how you have coloured in the image exspeasaly the beauitful red dress.
Bye for now from Rosanna. :)

Gina said...

Mmmmm..... Scrumptious :D XXX

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a "yummy" creation Poppet!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again next challenge!!

Pops x said...

This is fab sweetie what a supr sweet image and i love the papers, just gorgeous hugs Pops x

Paula said...

I love how you put the strawberry buttons over the dp...nice touch! I'm so glad you could join our Buttons and Bows Challenge this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Martinas Welt said...

Oh yummy...both the inspiring photo and your sweet card makes my mouth watering =)
Today I also wanna thank you for always commenting on my Blog! =) That's so sweet of you!
Martina

Jodi said...

What a perfect way to join the challenge!! Those papers are just wonderfully matched to the inspiration photo!! Great work!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Annette Bowes said...

Strawberrilicious Poppet!! This card is just perfect for our challenge! Love 'Garden Faery' just used her on a card! Yummy papers and strawberry embellishments! Morgan has visited Rancorman's blog and was impressed with his comic strip, we left a comment on the 12th and I am following so we can keep updated! Got a blog started for Morgan but having a few technical clitches lol! Take CareX:)

Michele said...

Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

1CardCreator said...

You have a lovely blog, so glad Terry featured your blog on Tellen's Place so I could come meet you. ~Diane

Gemma said...

Super card, love the way you used the strawberyy buttons in combination with the paper and the just so suitable image! Great job! Thanks for playing along @ Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hugs Gemma