CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 19 March 2017

Crafting When We Can Challenges 140 - Add Circlies

For challenge 140 we would like you to add circles.  Circles in any form from stamped, paper design, card shape etc.  Our generous sponsor is
Fabrika Fantasy

We were generously given an image to use and I chose Air Fairy.  I didn't fancy blue so I went with a vintage colouring.  Image coloured with Spectum Noir pens, paper from B & M paper pad Memory Lane, mats cut on Scan n Cut.  The sentiments are Sheena Douglass
Word stamps.
I think you'll agree there are plenty of circles on this card.  Hop over to CWWCC and show us your projects including circles.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Fabulous! I love the circle easel! Hugs, Robin

Gina said...

Love what you did with this challenge :D Vintage colours certainly suit this leaping fairy too XXX

Patti Krauss said...

Hi Poppet - great card - love how you used all the circles!