CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 21 August 2016

Crafting When We Can Challenges 126 - Dies and Punches

Firstly we have some new DT members to welcome so hop over to CWWCC and leave them some love when you link up your project.

Our wonderful Sponsor for this challenge is Nikki from


We were able to choose an image pack and I chose 5 Swinging Monkeys.  It was a pleasure working with these images and I've had another idea that I want to try. 

I used the Crafter's Companion Big Score to create my card and coloured the images in with Spectrum Noir pens.  The papers are from my stash and the die cuts and punches are from Tonic.  I had add 2 pictures so you can see them images and the die cut/punched detail.

Now it's your turn to show us your creation using dies and punches.  Hop over and leave your projects with the linky at the bottom of the post.  

CHALLENGES

Addicted to Stamps #207 - Make your Mark (Spectrum Noir pens)
Crafty Catz #334 - Anything Goes (Birthday optional)

8 comments:

Gina said...

Oh this is such a clever project Poppet :D XXX

Robin said...

Oh my goodness...this is amazing! I love those monkeys! Hugs, Robin

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card and I love your crazy bunch of monkeys!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Gale said...

Cute card. And cute monkeys. Thank you for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great project!!! I always find difficult to make this kind of cards. Yours is very pretty and cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

Nandini said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of work. But the result is amazing! Happy to see you in the ATSM gallery. All the very best. Nandini DT

StampinJessica said...

Great box card !
So cute. Thank you for joining the Creatalicious Challenge !
Good luck.
Jessica Dt

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional black & white + one colour” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)