CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

Challenge 103 - midway reminder

I'm late with my card for this challenge, family life and a stinking cold got in the way.  Caved after 3 days of trying to make this card in paper and went for a digital card instead. 

We are just over half way through challenge 103 which is a 

sketch by Ang

and we have a wonderful sponsor in


Image used Bride. I made this with a little girl in mind who likes to dress up in her bridesmaid dress all the time. 

I used CraftArtist 2 and I coloured the image with Spectum Noir pens.  Sorry no more description falling asleep.

Hop over to the challenge and show us your wonderful creations following Ang's fabulous sketch.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Awe this is adorable! I'm so sorry you've been ill. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Robin