CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 26 October 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenges 81 - Black and White

House to my self, catching up on TV I missed and posting my project, oooh a lovely Sunday morning.  Over at CWWCC we have the wonderful Heather from

Theme - Black and White
Black and White for your main theme

We were generously given a free choice of image from the shop and I chose 1920's Winter Abby.  I really loved the look of Abby and I adore her clothes.

As our theme is black and white I knew the papers I wanted to use.  A Die Cut With A View paper pad stack 6 had just the right papers.  Wright colours and very elegant, perfect for Abby.  The white paper is just from my stash and I used IG1 and IG2 to colour the image and a black fine liner to edge the fur.  I used an A5 base card and followed the Sketch Saturday sketch.


old stuff approx ages:  card base over 2 years, designer papers probably 5 years, white card 3 years old, peel offs 8ish years, spectrum noir pens 1 year, DS tape 1 year, DD foam 2 years, image new

Hop over to the CWWCC page and show us your black and white projects.

CHALLENGES

Sketch Saturday 333 - Sketch by Vanessa
Papertake Weekly - black white and ...
grey/pink in flowers
Crazy Catz 252 - Thank you
Simply Create Too 73 - Shop in your craft room

8 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Hugz, DT Sis Vickie

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card, very elegant indeed, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Jacquel said...

Love that image & how you colored her..so cool!!!! Very nice Poppet!!!!!
DT Sis Jackie

Gina said...

This is a stunning card Poppet, just beautiful :D XXX

Robin said...

Very elegant card! I love how you colored her. Hugs, Robin

Tiziana Biagioli said...

Lovely...adorable
Good luck and thank you for participating in WW
Hugs Tiziana

Inkyfingers said...

What a stylish card and I love your muted colours. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.

Alex H. said...

Great card, I love the elegant background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.