CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Very late Crafting When We Can Challenges #64 - Anniversary

I'm so late in my posting (near 2 weeks), so I'll make it quick.  

Our wonderful Sponsor is
Sassy Studio Designs
The theme is
Anniversary
You have until 5pm BST to enter over at CWWCC.

I used a WRMK mini 8 scallop punch to punch some pearlised card.  I then scored a diamond trellis onto the card and put little pearls on the intersections.  I used my spectrum noir to colour the SSD image called Curvy Babydoll Sassy, fussy cut the image and stuck it to the front of the card.  I then used 1" wide satin ribbon to make a hanger.  Not a card but I think the meaning will be clear if it turns up on the door handle.


Please hop over to the CWWCC, and leave us your Anniversary projects.

CHALLENGES
Challenges 4 Everybody #39 - Anything Goes
OLLCB #151 - Anniversary
Crafty Girls Challenges 13 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Ribbon, Free, Punched Shape)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Lol! I love your little door hanger!
Thanks for sharing it with us at OLLCCB for our Anniversary Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Alli Devine said...

Great idea and yes I am sure teh message will get across. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La creations

Alli xx

Michelle J M said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Michelle x

Hath said...

Lovely idea. Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz - good luck! hugs Angelie