CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Sunday 2 February 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenges 62 - Food

For Challenge 62 we have a theme of 
Food

and our wonderful Sponsor is



For my image I used one I already had as I wanted to use my CraftArtist software to try something new but when I hopped over to The Stamping Chef shop I couldn't find it and site seems to have had a makeover, so I hope I have used the correct The Stamping Chef link.

I used Kiss the Cook image and I used my CraftArtist software to block and fill the png outline with colours and textures.  I then used Afternoon Tea digikit to make my backgroud.  I printed and cut out my Cook image and 3D it on to the front of the card.  Just need to make up a foody sentiment.  For the inside I used a Purple Ronnie verse. (the background seems to have printed out quite dark and wonky which I didn't notice when I photographed it).

Hop over to the Challenge and show us your Food related projects.

CHALLENGES
Catch The Bug - February Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges 10 - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks 179 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz 216 - Anything Goes


15 comments:

Robin said...

Just adorable. I want that software too. Hugs, Robin

Jacquel said...

Too cute Poppet! I really like your background & that image is adorable!!!

crafty-stamper said...

cute image and love the background-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Hazel said...

A lovely card for our Anything Goes challenge - thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Virginia said...

Gorgeous card hun!

Ingrid Mason said...

Such a lovely card Poppet ....your image is adorable and and I feel as though she's serving me delicious cakes in a tea shop.

Thank you for sharing this lovely card in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card!

Amy A said...

This is just too cute for words Poppet! Love the scene you've created and she's just adorable!

Hugs!
Amy~DT Sis

Tamie said...

I love, how you 3D the image of your chef! It is an awesome layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge. Have a great day.

Tamie DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Poppet thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx DT

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thank you for joining us at OSAAT with your sweet card. Some special cook will be delighted to receive it. Jennie x

Stephanie said...

So so cute, thanks for playing along in our Anything goes challenge at Catch the Bug.

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say -thanks for joining us at OSAAT
Carol DT x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Poppet, I just love this card...and the image is just so cute!! I love the colours you used and how it makes the image really pop.

Thanks for joining us this week at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

Lynn, OSAAT DT

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for Joining us for our Feb Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.