CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES

Followers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

An Award


I have been awarded this by two very talented ladies and I accept it with pride.

Angela at Pages by the Sea - Angela has an eclectic mix of crafty stuff on her blog from sewing outfits for her daughter to making beautiful ATCs and all bits inbetween.

Steph at The Crafty Duck's Crafty Doings - I like to visit Stephs blog because her cards are just my style. They are clean and simple (I hope you don't mind me saying this Steph). On Stephs card the image is always the focal point and always beautifully coloured and placed

The rules of this award are as follows:

1. You must accept it, write a post about it and display it.
2. Pass it to 3 - 5 fab blogs and tell them that they have been given the Love Blog Award.
3. Link back to the person who passed it to you.

The aim of this award is to showcase great but not well known blogs, so don't tag anyone with 3,000 + followers

Here are my choices and I hope these ladies will accept this award with the spirit it was given. If you do not accept awards please accept my apologies I did check you blogs but could not see anything regarding this.

GrannyGoodwitch - Grannyscards

Rachel - Rachel's Cards and Crafts

Jo - Daisy236

Gina - From the Corner of My Eye

2 comments:

Gina said...

Aaah Poppet! Thank you so much :D I accept this award with all the love it is given :D XXX

Daisy236 said...

Thanks for my award I'm away at the moment but will blog at the weekend....it also means I get chance to think about the blogs I love. Thank you again x